Friends of the Association
The Yale Arab Alumni Association thanks the following individuals and institutions for their past and present support.
Association of Yale Alumni
The American University of Beirut
Consolidated Contracting Company
Dar al-Handassah Shair and Partners
Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut
Mena City Lawyers
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Yale Council on Middle East Studies
Make a Donation
In order to carry out its mission and maintain long-term sustainability, the Yale Arab Alumni Association welcomes the support of individuals, foundations, corporations and other profit and non-profit organizations in the form of financial and in-kind gifts and donations. All gifts to the Association are accepted subject to the policies and procedures described below to the mutual benefit of donors and the Association and in order to ensure transparency, accountability and the highest ethical standards in the
pursuit of outside support.
Types of gifts to the Association vary depending on the target of support but include the following:
Types of Gifts
- Restricted. These are financial gifts targeting pre-defined YAAA initiatives and activities, or new programs suggested by the donor consistent with YAAA’s mission. Named gifts may fall under this category. Typically, restricted gifts to YAAA support:
- Fellowships and internships
- Unrestricted. These gifts are non-specified and help pay for YAAA operations, administrative support, new equipment and services such as:
- Website maintenance
- Supplies and Fees
- In-kind. These are non-monetary gifts that help meet Association needs. Examples include technology services and hardware, airfare, consultancies and other specified services.
- Named Gifts. By definition, these are restricted gifts designated for a specific purpose and bearing the name of the individual or organizational donor, or made on behalf of a third party.
Download a copy of YAAA’s Policies and Procedures here
You can support YAAA’s mission by filling out this pledge form
If you would like to make a named gift by setting up a special fund for a particular YAAA program, please fill out this pledge form
If you would like to make a special donation, contact email@example.com.